And of course, now is the discussion between the manager and the designer. This discussion will costs more than any icon service licensing.
Also, as we were again in a _rush_ mode (deadline, yipiiie), I already sliced and optimized the 10 icons that will have to change.
Cost prevision: 10x.
“Designer: hey, I picked these icons instead!”
“Me: the license is exactly the same.”
“Designer: in fact, it’s been a year I pick icons from that service and we don’t pay…”
Of course I wasn’t included in any of these projects, and nobody is using the checklist we collectively made.
@mortal And now the manager is like “so, we don’t have any other choice than paying…”.
Approximative costs breakdown:
- 100 € in human discussions;
- yearly 100 € for the subscription;
- yearly 25 € for the invoice management (yep);
- yearly 50 € for further “do we really need to keep this subscription?” discussion;
- 15 € for me complaining on Mastodon.
Manager: Mastodon’s cost is getting really out of hands this days…
Ceci est l'instance du site NintendojoFR. Elle est réservée aux membres de la rédaction et à nos chers lecteurs qui souhaitent avoir un compte.